Vacancy: Accounts Clerk / Accounts Executive
The Accounts Clerk / Accounts Executive is responsible for all areas relating to accounting,
administration and reporting. This position will be responsible for developing and
maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Ensure assistance to the Accountant with an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and
year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Assist the Controller in the daily banking, payment solution provider reporting, online
payment solutions etc.
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely
and accurate manner.
- Collaborates with the other companies finance department managers to support overall
department goals and objectives.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of
resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Any other job-related duties required by the manager.
A Level in Accounts or higher is required
Technical Skills and Prior Experience
Minimum 2 years prior experience in the financial reporting/general ledger area. Experience
working in a law firm or professional services firm is preferred.
Must be PC proficient and able to thrive in a fast -pace setting. Must have strong experience
with Microsoft Excel, Access and Word.
Strong verbal and written communication skills, Strong interpersonal, supervisory and
customer service skills required. Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet
Interested parties are requested to send CV with covering letter outlining your experience
and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org by not later than 15.10.2017